Friday, February 29, 2008

I AM

I am a kind, friendly, and charming man who infects people with my positive attitude and outlook. I have a confidence in myself and believe in my peronal value regardless of the attractiveness of the women I interact with. I believe I am the prize. Mixed with this confidence is a lack of ego. This means that I do not need to place my sense of personal value in the context of those around me. I am socially connected person who enjoys a wide range of friends and relationships. I have a balance in life of friends and hobbies. I keep perspective in these things by not delving too far into only one thing, yet I commit to all that I do. I enjoy my career immensely but do not define myself through my work only. I give care and support to my friends and family and believe in surrounding myself with quality people. I communicate my feelings and beliefs in ways that are healthy and constructive. I'm playful and fun, women want to be around me because of the value of my character not my percieved status. I'm attracted to women with drive and share my view on career. I have a tastefully unique sense of style that shows part of my creativity. I view my sexual nature as a healthy positive thing and desire the same from women. I date women with a strong fashion sense that doesn't get old or go away if they feel settled. I have the energy and endurance to stay with the pursuits of my life. This includes personal growth, dating, and relationships. I am satisfied with my overall life while remaining motivated towards new pursuits. I truly enjoy being me. I have the courage and the conviction to go after what I want in life and with women. I do not fail. There are no setbacks. I do not let other peoples agendas or opinions deter me from my goals.

No comments: